[How to make tomato egg dumpling stuffing]_ dumplings _ how to make
Dumplings are a very famous kind of food in life. It has very traditional authentic taste and is one of the favorite foods of people.
Because the taste of dumplings has very high plasticity, it can use a variety of ingredients to make a variety of different flavors.
For example, tomato egg dumplings are a very popular practice. Let ‘s take a look at how to make tomato egg dumplings.
1. Cut off the head of the tomato, cross underneath, add boiling water and cook for one minute, the hot tomato will peel well.
2. Cut the tomato into four petals, divide the seeds and juice into a bowl, and cut the tomato into small cubes.
3. Add a spoonful of oil to the medium heat pan and stir well the diced tomatoes for later use.
4. Wash and peel the shrimps, put them in a food processor with sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, salt, white pepper, black vinegar, and a small spoon of pork ground meat, and grind them.
5. Add salt and white pepper to egg, then pour in tomato juice and break.
6. Fry into small pieces of scrambled eggs.
7. Put the fried tomatoes, eggs and prawns in a bowl.
After mixing the filling, the water feels very flowing. Cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the ice store for about ten to fifteen minutes. It has a little hardness and is better.
8. After the filling is processed, you can make dumplings.
Fold it in half, first squeeze the upper part, then insert the two ends with a tiger’s mouth, squeeze it hard to confirm whether the corner is tight, it can be replaced, it looks very professional dumplings.
9. Because the tomato filling has a lot of water, it will be placed in the room after being wrapped, and the skin underneath will be wet and easy to break, so I put the flour-plated plate directly in the ice store.The filling is frozen.
Frozen to a hard dumpling, put it in a ziplock bag, and keep it in the ice store for three months.
10, dumpling sauce: soy sauce: black vinegar 1: 1, a few cloves of garlic, a few drops of sesame oil, chili sauce, white sesame amount.
11. With one bite, even the fried dumplings do not feel greasy. In addition to spraying juice in the mouth (be careful to burn the tongue), the bottom of the bowl can be filled with soup!
12, over medium heat, pour a tablespoon of oil, drain frozen dumplings into the pan, fry for about a minute, and pour about 1/3 of the water that fills the dumplings (you can also add flour to make the bottom more crispy), Cover the pot, and maintain the frying over medium heat.
After opening the lid, it is delicious fried dumplings.